Bluehost.in Web Hosting Help
How To Create An Email Forwarder Alias - What Is Email Forwarder Alias
Forwarders allow you to forward e-mail to a different e-mail address, or more than one person. These can be created from your cPanel or from within your Webmail account.
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from cPanel
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from Webmail
- Email Account Forwarders
- Email Domain Forwarders
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (cPanel)
- Login to your Bluehost.in account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side-navigation to the left or the cPanel link from the top navigation.
- Under the Email section, click the Forwarding option.
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (Webmail)If you are already logged into Webmail:
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down that appears, click the Forwarders option.
Email Account Forwarders
Email Account forwarders will forward all email email from one email account to another.
- Click the Add Forwarder button.
- Enter the address you would like to be forwarded.
- Choose the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click submit.
Email Domain Forwarders
Domain Forwarders will forward all emails from one domain name to another.
- Click the add domain button.
- Enter the domain you would like to be forwarded.
- Enter the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click submit.
NOTE: Domain forwarders only forward email when the system cannot deliver it to an address or autoresponder. For example, if a user sends an email to the email@example.com address, the following actions might take place:If a firstname.lastname@example.org address or autoresponder exists, cPanel will not forward the email. If a email@example.com address or autoresponder does not exist, cPanel will forward the email.
Recommended Help Content
Email Not Being Delivered From Forwarders
Email is not being received when forwarded to free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail and other ISP's that provide email service such as AOL, Comcast, Cox, etc. It can show completed in t
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Related Help Content
Restoring Email Messages using the Site Backup Pro
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost.in email account to Outlook 2002?
Email Application Setup - Mozilla Thunderbird
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
Email Application Setup - Outlook Express
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
How to setup e-mail in Eudora Pro
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
How To Setup An Email Account - Create A New Email Account
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
How To Setup Email Account - Client Setup SSL/TLS Settings - POP & IMAP
How to setup your Bluehost.in-hosted email address with an email application.
How To Setup An Email Account In Gmail - Connect New Email To Gmail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.