Bluehost.in Web Hosting Help
This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Bluehost.in cPanel account.
- Select the 'account' icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Products option from the drop-down that appears.
- You can make any available changes to your hosting plan here:
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your Hosting plan, switch to Manual Renewal, then click the Upgrade button. Available upgrades, downgrades, and renewal options will be listed.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.
Recommended Help Content
Steps to Renew Your Domain
A step-by-step guide to renewing your domain name registration.
Getting Started with Your New Account
A step by step guide to using your new Bluehost.in hosting account.
Update Your Credit Card
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information.
Related Help Content
Weebly Upgrade FAQ
A list of frequently asked questions about the upgrade to the newest version of Weebly
Upgrade CPU and Memory on CloudSites
This article explains how to add CPU and memory upgrades to a CloudSites account.
How To Subscribe/Unsubscribe To Promotional Emails
A step-by-step guide to subscribe or unsubscribe to promotional emails.
Purchasing or Renewing SSL certificates
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a bluehost_in shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
Domain vs Hosting
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?
Email Application Setup - Mozilla Thunderbird
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
Change Length of Hosting Plan
How do I change my contract length?